(silicone facepiece) complete with suitable filtering devices, is designed to protect the respiratory system and face against harmful substances in the form of vapors, gases, dust, fumes, and mists. Three sizes (1,2,3) ensure a perfect fit to the face. The panoramic visor made of polycarbonate, resistant to scratches and impacts, provides a wide field of view of over 80%.
- Optimal communication, thanks to a specialized membrane that allows normal speech intelligibility.
- Fast and reliable filter mounting using the bayonet connection.
- The masks are made of high-strength plastics, silicone resistant to harmful substances and adverse weather conditions.
- Masks are effective in all climate zones, at an ambient temperature ranging from – 40°C to + 40°C and relative humidity up to 98%.
- The inner half-mask prevents fogging and reduces carbon dioxide content inside the mask.
- Low weight – not more than 480 g.
- A comfortable headband with 4 straps makes it easy to put on and take off the mask.
- Low profile ensures compatibility with protective helmets.
- Easy disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance.
- The mask conforms to European Standard EN 136:1998 + AC:2003 (class 1).