DOTpro 320 A2B2E2K2 P3 RD Multi-gas combined filter complete with full face mask MAG-4 protects the respiratory system against organic gases and vapors with a boiling point above 65°C, against inorganic gases and vapor, against sulfur dioxide and other acid gases and vapors, against ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives occurring alone or as mixtures with a concentration no higher than 0,5 % (filters class 2) and also against solid and liquid aerosol.
The most common substances the Multi-gas combined filters DOTpro 320 A2B2E2K2 P3 RD protect:
- Substances from group A: organic solvents, hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, organic acids, esters, ethers, ketones, styrene, etc.
- Substances from group B: arsenic, bromine, hydrogen bromide, chlorine, carbon disulfide, fluorine, formaldehyde, phosphine, iodine, hydrogen iodide, formic acid, sulfuric acid.
- Substances from the E group: chlorine, hydrogen chloride, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, formic acid, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur trioxide.
- Substances from the K group: ammonia and its organic derivatives (amines), e.g. methylamine, dimethylamine, ethylamine.
- Solid (dust, fumes) and liquid (mists) aerosol provided that the concentration of dispersed phase of aerosol does not exceed 20 x OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit).
Metal oxide fumes (zinc, lead, arsenic, vanadium, silver) generated during melting, casting, or machining metals (welding, grinding); hard coal mining where uranium or radium compounds are present; tanneries and electroplating plants (chromate dust and mists); selected pigments (cadmium sulfide); artificial mineral fibers, asbestos dust, dust and mists of pharmaceutical products, bacteria and viruses.