Multi-leg slings are manufactured with either flat webbing slings or with round slings in combination with high quality steel components like master link assemblies, bow shackles and different variety of eye hooks.
They are manufactured according to EN1492-1 if the textile part is a webbing sling or according to EN1492-2 if the textile part is a round sling. The textile part of the multi-leg sling has a safety factor of 7:1 and the metal part has a safety factor of 5:1.
Multi-leg slings can be manufactured in different assemblies having two legged, three legged or four legged slings. They can have different combination of hooks like, eye hook, self locking hook, hook with lashes, etc. at the lower end of the sling to suit different lifting applications.
Textile Multi-leg slings are easy to use and provide many advantages over other multi-leg slings:
- Easier to handle as compared to wire rope or chain
- The total weight of the assembly is less
- Master link creates sufficient space on the crane hook
- Round slings can be rotated to have different bearing points thus resulting in uniform wear
- Proper and even distribution of load
|CAPACITY OF EACH SLING||COLOUR||SWL / WLL IN KG||AT DIFFERENT MODES|