bravo™ lever hoist
The bravo™ lever hoist is designed for lifting, pulling, securing and tensioning loads in the most extreme conditions. The hoist has a desynchronized brake system which guarantees safe use, ensuring the load is never lost even if the hoist is subjected to sudden shock loading.
Manual overloading is virtually impossible, thanks to the handle’s unique design and gear ratio, in addition an overload protection device can be fitted as an option ensuring complete user safety.
Ideal for rental fleets, industrial and construction application. Tractel® also offer bravo™ in black format for the entertainment industry.
Certified by TÜV Rheinland to EN13157 for capacities 500kg and above when fitted with Corolim Grade 8 EN818-7 load chain which also offers excellent corrosion protection.
- WLL from 250kg to 9000kg
- Desynchronized automatic brake with double pawls ensures ultimate safety
- Corrosion resistant Corolim® load chain with less wear and longer life – EN818-7 compliant
- EN13157 fully compliant
- Compact and lightweight
- Robust design equals less down time
- Easily portable for use anywhere
- Swivel hook with overload indication and robust cast steel safety catches
- Pull-through feature to quickly adjust the load chain
- Option: Overload protection for safe and secure operation reducing unnecessary damage to the hoist – 0.5t to 9t
- Option: chain locking and shortening device for greater safety ensuring the load or tension is never lost