HT55 harness is designed for a wide range of applications. It is particularly suited for construction workers (ladders, scaffolding, roofing, etc.) thanks to its chest anchorage point.
Enhanced comfort is ensured by the back X-Pad, the mountaineering-type thigh straps and the linkage between the shoulder straps and thigh straps by connecting buckles. Comfort is further enhanced through the use of elastrac™ units available on option.The harness is very easy to slip on as it opens fully at the front with the X-Pad preserving the harness form. Putting on the harness is further facilitated through the use of automatic buckles available on option.
- Universal and very confortable harness automatic with big confort for a long work
- Complies with Standard EN 361
- 1 Dorsal “big Forged D ” anchorage
- 1 sternal anchorage
- 1 Comfort sub-pelvic straps
- 5 Adjustment points
- Independent mountain leg strap High-comfort
- Standards or Automatics closure buckle
- Confort back X-PAD
- Fall indicator in each anchorage